The Mission Statement of the Tax Resolution Blog?

We created the Tax Problem Resolution Blog to aid the average person to become more discerning buyers of tax resolution and tax representation services. Please read the index of articles below to learn more about the tax resolution industry and to assist you in solving your specific tax problem.

Jay Freeborne, Enrolled Agent at Washington Tax Services, open for business since 1989

Sunday, April 1, 2012

An Email from a Client Regarding the Final Taxmasters Fiasco

From a client of mine conveying the Taxmasters story:

"Jay, I am soooo glad I chose you guys to help me with my tax problems!! It's stories like this that reflect badly on good organizations like yours in your industry! Thanks!!!"  ( I have had this customer in Minnesota for nearly two years.)

And the link to the Taxmasters story again:

Taxmasters $195 million Judgement via CNN

-- interesting note -- according to bankruptcy papers -Taxmasters owed CNN $2.6 million for the red beard TV ads (!) --

and my reporting here:

Taxmaster Saga Ends


For further insight on the Taxmasters saga or help on your tax problem, call me at 866 525 7302, Jay Freeborne, Enrolled Agent, Washington Tax or email me at jfreeborne@watax.com

No comments: